Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eliza, you crack me down!

Eliza, I'm sorry but that poop-everywhere story was hilarious. I'm sure it was NOT hilarious at the time. I bet it was one of those clean-up situations where you don't even know where to start, right? Whenever Maya pukes up her morning milk---it still happens occasionally---I have a moment of panic, like, "OK, my clothing, her clothing, and the couch are all dripping with toddler vomit right now. What the hell do I do first? Plop Maya in the tub? Strip us both nekkid? Attempt to soak up the puke that's quickly seeping into the cushions?"

I, too, have a poop story. It's a short one. One time Maya pooped on our living-room carpet in three places. I was letting her run around nude after her bath. Bad idea. She stopped in her tracks, shouted "Poop!" and then just let it rip. Took a few steps, let it rip again. Couple more steps, boom.

Also, I totally agree about buying quality diapers. We shell out for the Pampers here at Chez Kingsley.

-Maureen

No comments: