Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Warehouse Club Diapers

Hey Ya'll, I just wanted to share a disgusting story that happened this morning...

A few days ago, I decided to try the diapers from BJ's Wholesale Club. I have been buying Pamper's Cruisers their and they had a coupon for their diapers which made a box of 170 diapers $20. I couldn't resist because Pampers are $35.

So, since I have purchased these, Marlee, 8 months, has wet through her diaper every night by 2am(and is not happy about it!) This morning was the kicker! I was on the phone with my mom when Marlee pulled up on the chair to greet me with a smile, she then took a big poo...well, she plopped on the floor and I continued to talk to my mom for about 5 minutes. I look down at her and see her hands...and they are COVERED in POOP!!! And then I got a look at the bigger picture...POOP was EVERYWHERE!!!! All over the floor, books, tea sets and most of all her...So, the moral of my story is....DON'T SKIMP ON DIAPERS!!!! But, I will say that the formula from Costco and BJ's is very good and if your baby is fine on regular Simalac or Enfamil, this is a great cost cutter...

Okay, that's all I have for now....Eliza

No comments: