Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baby Coupons

A friend emailed this to me and I thought you all might be interested...

Hey there! I wanted to pass a couple of baby deals on to you guys. All of you either have little ones, are about to, or know someone who does, so I figured you might be interested. First, there's this insane baby food deal at Target. On the link below, there is a $1 off coupon for two Gerber foods (it's the third from the bottom). So, at our Target, the jars of 2nd foods are $0.52. Two therefore are $1.04. Take off the dollar, and you get two jars for $0.04. I got 32 jars of food today for $0.64. The other foods are a little more expensive, but it's still a great deal. I got 2-packs of the 2nd foods fruits and veggies for $0.34 cents a pack. Not bad! Those don't expire until late next year and the jars don't expire until 2009, so it's a great deal for those with even the littlest babies. I also thought it was a good deal for someone who might want to donate to a food bank. http://coupons.50webs.org/ My friends sent me this link for an online clothes shop that's going out of business. All of their clothes are $3.00 or $5.00, and they're really cute! www.royalbambini.com

1 comment:

similarcreatures said...

love it love it love it! I love that you can click on the cupon and get as many as you want. This is genius! Thanks for the great cupons!