Friday, August 24, 2007

Toddler Food Idea

Hey Ya'll! It has been awhile since I fed a toddler and have had some trouble remembering...one of the things that Sadie loved is a slice of deli cheese with 1/2 slice of turkey, rolled up tight and cut into small pieces. She just loved it and I would give her some mustard to dip it in. Because we all know kids LOVE to play with their food. She still wants it to this day and she will be 3 next month. She also loved avocado cut up, but this is hard for them to pick up. I also would always arrange her food in shapes on her plate like use a cookie cutter or cup to make a sandwich into a circle and put slices of fruit around it like a flower. You can do this with any shape. Also, rotisserie chicken was always a hit. Hope this helps...I will keep thinking and trying to remember...

1 comment:

Mo said...

Hi Eliza!
Thank you for the ideas. I'm definitely going to try the deli-meat and cheese idea---also the rotisserie chicken.
Thanks!
-Maureen