Thursday, August 9, 2007

The poem is bad, Hand Foot and Mouth is worse

Maureen,
Your literary prowess never ceases to amaze me. Here's my love poem for Target for all you lay people.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I came in for one thing
and bought Twenty-two

So, after a day or two of my daughter whining, crying, puffy/bleeding gums and being way to sleepy, we went to our doctor. Turns out she has cocksackie or hand, foot and mouth virus. Lots of little tiny ulcers on her tongue and a mild fever. She never got the classic bumps on her hands and feet so the doctor said this may also be the herpes-1 virus (coldsores). Either way, it's no fun when it's your baby. Really, all they said to do was give her Tylenol to ease her pain and reduce the fever. I hope you all don't go through it, but if you do see these symptoms, hopefully you'll know what it is.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Tracy: Did you make it to Florida this time?! Hope so...